Tuesday 2 August 2011

Ramadan Karim

Day 1

I have now completed the first day of Ramadan.  It was a hard one because I stupidly went to the gym quite early on in the day.  Other than that, ready for day two.  

I have had some chump email me about me mentioning my excitement about Ramadan.  He had said that he could not believe I was looking forward to not eating for a whole day (dawn till dusk) for 30 straight days.  Well dickweed, its more than just not eating for a few hours a day for a month; it is a time of reflection, a time to appreciate what you have, a time for togetherness and above all it is a time to acknowledge to inception of our faith.  So sorry for enjoying one of many aspects of my faith you total knob.

I shan't be responding to emails hating on me any more.  It is getting boring.  Fuck y'all.  I ain't wasting my hate on you.

In addition, I would like to extend my deepest condolences to those in Syria.  Imagine kicking off the most sacred month in the Muslim calender with a massacre.  Unbelievable.

Much love to all those in Syria, all my Muslim brothers and sisters during this hallowed month and all my readers.  You are all awesome.

Jackson L.

No comments:

Post a Comment