Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day 17 of Ramadan

I feel today I have really ran out of steam.  Nearly into the last and vitally important third of Ramadan which has the 'Night of Destiny' aka -  Laylat Al-Qadr.  This night bares particular importance as it is believed that it was on this night that the first verses of the Quran was sent down to our Prophet.  The only problem is that it is on any of the odd nights in the last 10 days - no one knows exactly which night it is.

In other news, I have been asked to do a 10 minute stand up show in front of a 'small' audience.  This was after I vituperated a girl at uni for liking Jesse J and then proceeded to say "But, I have a real live and let live attitude towards music."  A technician who had overheard everything and laughed asked me to do this for the charity that I am working closely with.  Without thinking about it I said "Yeah, okay!!".  It's on Friday and this 'small' audience is apparently around 200 people.... I. AM. FUCKED!

My good friend T has been following other blogs - I think his friends' blogs - and I had a little nosey.  I particularly like one of them as I think it is entertaining to read but, a little stalkerish to just follow, I feel.

I will soon, no doubt plug you guys in.

Much love,

Jackson L.

No comments:

Post a Comment