Tuesday 30 August 2011

Ramadan is complete.

It is finally here.  The last day of Ramadan has been fasted and thank God I have no days to repeat.  I was given the strength and power to pull through.  Now my main focus is to enjoy regular meals and get back into the rhythm of training for my cycle to Paris (from London) next summer.  

It is always sad, believe it or not, when Ramadan comes to an end.  It seems the only time in the year when we take time to reflect on how shit we really are as people.  It is a shame that after this month it all goes back to normal but I guess that is just the way we humans are.  They say things don't change over night.  Well, they don't change over a month either.  

Anyway, I have now had breakfast and lunch and some snacks in between!  

Eid Mubarak everybody!  

Much love, 

Jackson L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment