Sunday 21 August 2011

Fuck George Square.

I'm surprised the riots in London over shadowed the sheer anarchy in Glasgow.  Essentially, Glasgow's George Square has been transformed to depict a solitary street in Philadelphia, USA.  There is, from what I have heard, a few American flags, some American traffic lights and all of one forsaken American police car.  Oh, and of course, the main attraction, Brad Pitt.

I have several issues with the goings on in Glasgow.  The main ones all compounded within this like here.

Well.  What can I say to that?  Apart from, after watching that video a part of me died and it is a 91 seconds of my life I will never get back....actually it is 182 seconds because I watched it twice thinking it was a joke.  Those two at the end.....

"A bit gutted ah never seen'im."

What the fuck makes you think he would want to see you??  You would totally embarrass yourself with your poor grammar you sad, pathetic wanker.

The other women who so 'eloquently' said

"We never see anybody!"

....In Glasgow??!  There is a reason for that, love!  I think that reason is you!

Even reading the actual news link as well - 'George Square, is hardly recognisable after being transformed into downtown Philadelphia'.  I know there is a lot of fabrication and bullshit in the papers but, bollocks!!  


I can't stand all this hysteria for really, what is NOT a life changing episode in these people's shit lives.  I have never really been a huge fan of Brad Pitt but, even if I was, I would not expect him to want the likes of myself, some random dude, come up to him and tell him how awesome I think he is and want to be his mate!  Fuckin' hell!  That's just creepy!  You are all stalkers.  Stop imploring the likes of Brad Pitt to transcend as he is not anything more spectacular than you or I.  He is just another human who happens to act well and gets paid a shit load for it. Leave him the fuck alone to do his job!!!  He is only in Glasgow for 4 weeks.  I bet even he is hoping it will be the quickest 4 weeks of his life! 


Also, George Square has not changed all that much.  


In the famous words of my good friend, T


"Calm yourselves to a riot!


Much love...except to all those who are sucked into all this shit, 


Jackson L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment