Wednesday 3 August 2011

Day 3 of Ramadan

Day 3


Yesterday was literally one of the worst days in recent history of Jackson.  It all started when I left university after a fairly productive day.  Upon returning home, my area was completely grid-locked.  It was insane!  What usually would take me about 5-10 minutes to get back home too me well over an hour.  I then had to go a fill up the car with petrol which came up to nearly £60.  I used a card that was given to me as I have fuck all money. It did not work.  It was being declined and it would not let me take out any cash either.  Having left my driving license and all my contact details, I left the shop to try and call someone who could help me.  None but my dad picked up.  Thankfully he wired me the money to get my shit sorted.  After half an hour of needless bullshit I left the petrol station having paid and left with the smidgen of dignity I had left intact.  In a mad rush to get home and get on with all the other crap I had left to do before going to work later that evening I nearly ran over a child in the zebra crossing.....  I have never felt so low in my life.  It was entirely my fault.  I just did not see him or his mother who did go mental at me.

I came home to thank God that I did not ruin this child's life.

It was just a shitty, shitty day all round but, I guess I learned to be more patient.  If I was a little more patient during the day and took my time more rather than panic that I was not getting all the stuff I had planned to do out of the way I would not have had as bad a day as I did.

Live and learn.

Much love,

Jackson L.

No comments:

Post a Comment