Tuesday 9 August 2011

Days 5, 6, 7 and 8 ....and 9

Ok, so the weekend happened.  I had not been able to update you on my trials of Ramadan of late but, in honesty, nothing of significance has occurred   I have just been getting on with it now.  I have been weighing myself for the past few days to see how much baring fasting has on the old body weight.  5 minutes pre-'breakfast' I am always 5 kilos lighter.  FIVE! But, after consuming everything my fridge has to offer and then some, I am usually back up to my normal weight....and then some.

Today, once again, certain individuals in my family have depended on me heavily, despite me having my own life to live.  I was awake early today (did I mention I have an 18 hour fast to observe?!) to make my hour and a half commute to university.  Unfortunately, my research subjects have been REALLY fucking me over so I have a bit of convincing to do to get them on board.  Anyway, I was made to feel guilty for allegedly not telling said person that I was NOT able to come with to the hospital as I have to go and sort some shit out at university.  I was told that I was 'unbelievable'.  Yes, I am.  I am pretty spectacular to be honest.  However, said person is just a big pussy who is scared of going to the hospital on her own and has once again derailed my plans to just get on with my own bullshit.  Thanks.  Dick.

I explained and pinpointed the exact moment in which I explained why I was unable to attend but, I think, like she usually claims to do (just to be funny), she just switched off.  Well, let me tell you - you are not funny.  If anything you are the antithesis  of funny (unlike me).

Needless to say I was sat in several waiting rooms.  I spent £3.40 to wait in a fucking hospital.  Just to add insult to injury, I had to wait in a second waiting room which harboured two trannies.  One was literally half way through his sex change - tits and a beard.  Weird.  I then spent another £2.50 to return home having accomplished nothing with my life today and desperately hating everything.  And what's more is I get asked

"Why are you being such a dick?!"

Well, eloquence was never my family's strongest point.  It would also seem we have have a severe lack of intelligence when it comes to simply understanding basic  phrases.  I guess I haven't spelt it out yet, so here goes.

I HAVE MY OWN SHIT TO DEAL WITH RIGHT NOW SO CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE FOR NOW.  








Hopefully this will register.  I would love to see how they would function if I just took a sabbatical from their bullshit.  It is funny too because whenever I say I am DEFINITELY 'the go to guy' of the family because I am the one who gets shit done - this gets disputed.  I hereby take that sabbatical.

T, a fair observer, says its very unfair and he has always thought I do too much.

Much love,

Jackson L.

No comments:

Post a Comment