Sunday 28 August 2011

Day 28 of Ramadan

(...Jackson is in the diary room)

Hahahaa...


I have been keeping up with 'Celebrity' Big Brother.  The only celebs I know are Tara Reid (who is just a dynamo of fun) and the annoying (inbred)Jed.....ward.  I would love to fight them.  At the same time.  I wouldn't want too much of an unfair advantage.  I would definitely win.  Even if they were armed.
I like the way that it is J-Edward.  Imagine if you were a twin called Peter and your twin was called Rick....

I am quietly glad that Big Brother is being continued.  I enjoy trash TV however, it feels wrong to be watching channel 5 - the Brixton of TV channels - constantly.  Call me a snob and I will say - "Yes?  Your point being?"  I wear a tweed jacket, have a KILLER Fulton umbrella and read the Guardian.  I am snob central, bro!  Bring Big Brother back to Channel 4 with Davina McColl please.

I have recently (finally) acquired 'Watch The Throne' by Jay Z and Kanye West.  So far, from what I have heard (only about 4 songs) No Church In The Wild is a favourite.  Lift Off is not too bad and I can't believe they sample some Will Farrell in the album.  Unfortunately I get a strong feeling that it's no 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy'.  I hope I do get into WTT as much as I did with dark fantasy.  That was an obsession.  I still have to listen to Gorgeous at least once a day!  It's THAT good.

It is potentially the last day of fasting tomorrow.  I am looking forward to Eid and being able to enjoy more than 1 meal a day again.  I was still rockin' the gym during fasting because that is what I am capable of!  It has been a pretty good month.  It has passed by relatively quick and painlessly.  I feel as though things will go back to normal once Ramadan is over and hopefully (unlikely) I will be a slightly better person.  I have just accepted that I will forever be a knob.  Deal with it.

Much love,

Jackson L.


No comments:

Post a Comment