Friday 29 July 2011

Amy's Winehouse

After a terrible weekend last weekend which saw the loss of Amy Winehouse and the atrocities carried out by that neo-Nazi fuckhead, I am hoping for a better weekend this week.  
It is now nearly a week since Amy Winehouse has passed on.  I think everything was covered very tastefully (for once) by the media.  Her family was given the privacy they craved and having read about the service they had in memory of Amy Winehouse it sounded like a beautiful send off.  Oddly though, every time I see an image of her I find myself thinking "she should still be here." 

She is one of the very few famous Britons who have put Camden, the REAL London, on the map.  As a mark of respect I feel someone somewhere in Camden should open a pub called Amy's Winehouse.  It should have a classic 60s feel to it as well as this was her style and the jukebox will have her back catalogue and all of her influences. 

 In other news: Morrissey roayly pissed off hit own fans by conveying his moronic views on animal slaughter for meat saying

"We all live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown, with 97 dead. Though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald's and Kentucky Fried Shit every day."

…..what a MONUMENTAL cunt. 

Imagine comparing those two?!  Don’t get me wrong – for vegans and vegetarians I can understand them having a problem with animal slaughter.  It is a massive ethical issue as all life has intrinsic value, however, I love meat.  Simply put, I can’t live without it.  It is in nature as well – it is called THE FOOD CHAIN.  We just so happen to be at the top of it.  If Morrissey was put in a park with a tiger, I’m sure if the tiger got hungry it would not hesitate with all these fucking ethical issues and do the world a favour a shred him up and rid us of his bullshit opinions!  He is a Vegan Nazi.  Stop being a pussy and have a slice of pastrami.  And while you’re at it keep your bullshit opinions and your total faggotry to yourself!  How dare you compare those two?  They are a world apart!  You also compared the killing of a stag to the killing of a baby?!  You need your fucking head checked you dumb fuck!  You are the pinnacle of dicketry and I want to throw a brick at you.  A brick made of rump steak…encased in spring lamb ribs!  Knob. 

Much love,

Jackson L.

No comments:

Post a Comment