Monday 25 July 2011

In recent weeks......

....I have learned everyone if a pathetic cunt who deserves none of my time whatsoever.  I seriously cannot believe the bullshit I am having to deal with from my own family.  I will be elaborating further very soon so keep tuned....or logged....or whatever it is you kids call it these days.  It is too long winded to get into just now.  I know, it is a layered load of shit that seems to be shovelled into my mouth!  Fucking cocks. 

Ok, well things are still on the up at the moment.  I have recently aquired a job.  Hopefully this will be one of two jobs which I will have for the next year or so.  Need to save the pennies for my plans as of October this year as I will take a hiatus from EVERYTHING.  It is a fun job and very easy which pays well amd the staff are all decent - at least the ones I have met so far.  I am made to look like a total hero virtually every night as it is in the hustle and bustle of London and speaking more than one language in front of my managers allows for me to steal any show that has ever been put on ever. 

This weekend has been a tremendously tragic weekend on a global scale.  The atrocities in Norway; a peaceful, beautiful country has observed its deadliest terrorist attack ever and the greatest number of shootings in moder history.  This was administered by some right-wing neo-nazi shit head who called western Europeans to arms against 'marxist and multiculturalist traitors' to make a stand against the likes of Islam and claim Christendom back to the indigenous Europeans.  What a backwards, narrow minded mother fucker.  How can one man show so much hate?  There are no courts in any land for men like Andres Behring Breivik. 

I must say that when I heard about the bomb blast I held my breath and thought - oh no, not again.  I thought Islam's name was going to be used in relation to some stupid 'Jihad' that some idiot with too much time and claims to be Muslim.  Even though it was not 'Muslims' (for once) I still did not breathe a sigh of relief.  My thoughts, prayers, deepest condolences and love go out to all those who witnessed the horrors, the families and friends who have lost loved ones and to everyone in Norway.  How can one man show so much hate when everyone else shows so much love? 

This weekend also marked the loss of Amy Winehouse.  I will be honest - I did not think she was the best, I was really not a fan but, it always saddens me to hear about the loss of life of anyone, in particular of someone so very young.  I never thought she was was a talent which was awfully naive of me as nowadays there are so many manufactured celebrities from the likes of stupid bullshit like X-faggtor and Britain's got 'talent'.  She was a genuine talent who made it on her own which in this day and age is extremely commendable.  I always thought she was very evocative - in the sense of her fashion, having lived in Camden (a haven for self expression) she still managed to carry a different look rather than try so hard to look and be different and end up looking like everyone else. 

What I vividly remember about Amy Winehouse which opened up new found respect - which I guess I never really had for her - was when she was being criticised for her hedonistic lifestyle - she responded with "I'm just a bird who likes to sing....".   If you had the media following your every fucking move, I think even the most sensible of people would become self-destructive if they are not already.  

I think the media are such fucking wankers too.  It's like Michael Jackson all over again.  "Wack Jacko is a paedophile....."  MJ gone and literally over night "MJ greatest thing to ever happen to music...sorely missed....". 

I hope, now in death Amy Winehouse can finally be left alone. 

I have ben reading T's blog.  I am glad to see it is flourishing.  If you want to read the most sensical, logically mapped out views on everything I would direct you to http://the-real-chat.blogspot.com/
Some really funny stuff too!

Keep up the good work, brah!

Much love,

Jackson L.

No comments:

Post a Comment