Monday 4 July 2011

Rebecca Black

I know it has now been several months since the diabolical song “Friday” by the forgotten and extremely hated Rebecca Black.  I believe she has had such a bum wrap.  if you ask me, she is a fucking maverick. 

When you listen to the song “Friday” you actually realise that Rebecca Black is the beacon of 21st century poetry.  I will quote one of her lines:-

“7am, waking up in the morning.  Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs – Gotta have my bowl of ‘cereole’.”

…Usually shitty pop songs like the utter, utter, terrible stupid shit Jesse J writes and releases to torture the good people of the world, rhymes.  But not, Rebecca Black’s lyrics, oh no!  Fuck no!  This is because she is a badass thirteen year old chick who does not play by the rules.  This renegade will throw any words together to string pointless sentences together in singsong and she will release it on youtube.  She sees feathers, she will ruffle them. 

I bet she has cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner because this is how she rolls.
She went onto the bus that morning before her friends showed up and shat on the bus to fuck everyone over…..BADASS. 

I feel sorry for Rebecca Black.  She has received so much flak.  In fairness she has sang literally thee worst song in the history of music.  Literally.  But there are other dickheads out there who also make tragically shit music.  The kind of music that after 1 minute or so of listening to you start to hate yourself for being alive given to us by artists such as; Jesse J, Ke$ha, Cher Lloyd, Alexis Jordan, Cheryl Cole, Nicola Roberts (Beat of my Drum – Are you fucking serious?!), Chipmunk, Chris Brown, Pitbull (wanker), Bruno Mars, Rumer (Rimmer), Ne-yo, Jonas brothers and so many more.  But, I have a live and let live attitude to all this shite!  I have all the Iron Maiden albums….I just play my vastly superior music louder and the decibelage produced by my music dwarfs most, if not all other music.  Therefore, I feel I must make a stand for Rebecca Black.  It is a shame that she has been ridiculed for giving the world shit music when all these so-called ‘professional artists’ do the same.  So people, live and let live!

Much love,

Jackson L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment