Wednesday 29 June 2011

Friday's roll over.

Everyone in the office is a Lottery optimist except I it would seem.  It just sparked a conversation as to what we would all do with the money if we were to win it.  I must say I am shocked to hear that many of them – cardiologists – would choose to retire early.

If I was to be the lucky cunt who is to win the lottery I know I would continue with my PhD so that I would actually have something to do as I would not want to LOSE MY MIND!!! So the £136M roll over on Friday is being hypothetically won by me and this is how I would choose to spend it. 

  1. First and foremost I would write out a list of people I know and I would give them a life changing sum of money to do with whatever they please. 
  2. I would work out which charities I feel most strongly about and I will give a substantial amount to each of them to improve their outreach, advertising their mission and look to take a more active role in their work. 
  3. I would make sure my family is living comfortably wherever they may be. 
  4. I would set up my own charity to open up orphanages, schools and work in the community in Iraqi towns and cities.  I would also like to invest a lot of money in research over there as I believe risk factors such as cancer rates are more prevalent there thanks to all the Napalm…..well done USA. 
  5. I would invest in properties on a global scale and use the money gained from this venture to invest more in my own charity. 
  6. Continue my quest for the perfect wardrobe.
  7. I would open up a gym(s) ensuring that it is to my standards.  Profits would go to opening up more branches.  Chain gym. Yes!
  8. I will buy out Yogland and ensure they will get into cinemas and Scotland – T will run it in Scotland for me. 
  9. I will simply write a list of all the countries and cities I want to go and only buy a ticket to that destination…first class of course….wearing only the clothes I have at that time.

I am sure I can think up many more things to do but for now that is all I can think of. 

What would you spend your hypothetical millions on? 

Much love,

Jackson L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment