Thursday 2 June 2011

Some feel-good videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx796zSg5gs
I am searching for inspiration for a new update on this blog.  Whenever I do feel the need to be inspired I usually go onto youtube and watch a few videos.  Some give feelings of hope, others are funny, sad and all are memorable. 

Enjoy!


I love this video.  Everything about it give me hope in humanity.  It is a wonderful way to bring so many differnt cultures together.  The scenery, the music, the silly dancing - everything about this video is just so well done.  It is worth checking out the rest of Matt Harding's videos if you get the chance.  It is all really good stuff. 


This video from a fucking weird cunt with anger management issues has been the centre of much ridicule since this video came out on the 14th of Jan 2010.  Within six months he had over 10 million hits and a PLETHORA of spoof videos were made.  I always think to myself - "No matter how bad it gets, at least I have not made a retard of myself on the internet like this guy has" and then I giggle my ass off watching this video.  All of his videos are filled with the same, needless, rage which you just can't help but laugh at.  You can see his blood pressure boiling to the point of heart attack which can be worrying. 



BURN!!! This is around the time CopperCab got 'South Parked'.  I remember watching this video in a lecture with a friend and we were trying so hard not to cry with laughter.  My favourite bit - which gets me everytime - is @22 seconds.  Too funny. 



Here is one for the underdog.  Nature has always been incredible to watch. 


You may be saying to yourself "Why am I watching a blue whale?!" and  I will most definitely respond with "Becase shut up!"  The Blue Whale....there is something incredibly majestic about it.  Everything we learn about the blue whale in this short video, narrated by the one and only Sir David Attenborough, is just spectacular.  I love the way other creatures in the ocean are intelligent enough to think "Hey, fuck fucking with that thing! It's fucking HUGE!"


I love watching the Haka and I think it is safe to say that we will see it many times this coming World Cup in New Zealand in September. 

There are many more videos that I watch but these are my select few.

Hope you enjoy these as much as I do. 

I leave you with a poem that gave the great Nelson Madela strength in during his hardships.  I think we can all take something from it.  It is read by Morgan Freeman which only adds to the epicness of the poem.  However, Morgan Freeman can read Twilight and it even that would be sheer brilliance!


Much love,

Jackson L.

No comments:

Post a Comment