Tuesday 31 May 2011

It is all wonderful.

Well aren’t I a lucky dude?  I have a shit load to look forward to in the coming weeks.  My research project is taking a small, baby step in the right direction.  It is going paralysingly slowly but it is going nonetheless!  I will need to make a start on the last two sections of the screening process leaving only the right up to complete which should be ok.  I can’t wait to finish this bad boy!  It has been an experience but, one that has dragged out too long! 

Brian Fox is coming to town this week!  It’s going to be an event that will be stupefying!!  We will snap necks, cash cheques and fight small children and older ladies…..It’s funny because you guys think I’m joking.  These things will happen and there is not a god damn thing you can do about it!  Although in all seriousness, it is going to be sweet!  It will be offensive to most people’s health. 

Following that, I will be going to my first music festival of the summer, ‘Download’.  The announced acts represent the pinnacle of my teenage angst(!), especially Linkin Park, System of a Down and Disturbed.  Alice Cooper is also playing one of the nights which is kool!  I saw him at another music festival last year (which I will be going to again this year) and he was so good live.  He put on a cracking show!  Thoroughly enjoyed it. 

I will be going with my sister who has, of late, developed a mean, mean attitude.  I believe her new characteristics are down to the terrible influence I have had on her.  She seems far more aggressive than she used to be and it is funny to see.  I do however wish she would see the silver lining in more things in life.  I remember when she was recently diagnosed as being iron deficient.  She was quite afraid of what the future would hold for an individual with a severe lack of iron in the bloodstream but, I tried to calm her down by suggesting that if one day, the X-men were to take over the world, Magneto would not be able to kill her by manipulating the iron in her blood as it is too low.  She was not amused.  I was.

Much love,

Jackson L.

1 comment: