Monday 27 June 2011

Sorry guys...

I would like to sincerely apologise to all those who are following my blog as I have not been updating it regularly.  This has been due to my trip to Dowload, coupled with the fact that my project has picked up momentum and therefore a great lack of inspiration.  My project – which I will update on in due time – is all I am thinking of at the moment.  I thought I would take this time to let you know that this is not being abandoned. 

It is kind of shitty how lacking in excitement my life is at the moment as I am at the ‘final push’ stage of my project so I am being rather anti-social.  I am nearly there though.  The light at the end of this tunnel is getting brighter and brighter. 

I will check in properly when time is more of a luxury. 

Much love,

Jackson L. 

2 comments: