Thursday 31 March 2011

Driving me crazy

 
I have been living in London for some time now.  Pretty much all those I know, know that I am much more contented living here.  I have changed and there is no doubt about it.  I often think about what I miss from home…..for me it is known as home as I have spent most of my sensible life there; growing up, completing primary, secondary and tertiary education, defined my personality, enjoyed sport, moments of pain, moments of gratification, met new friends, kept in touch with old friends….I guess I can say I graduated into life there.  So, when people ask what do I miss most from home, apart from the obvious – spending time with and sharing experiences with friends and family, I am a little hard pressed to say I miss anything else.  I know realise I miss the standard of driving back at home!  Recently I have had to drive around in London and it is thee most torrid occurrence I have had the displeasure of experiencing.  It is obstinately infuriating. 

What I believe it to be is that because London is a cauldron of culture, so many people from abroad come here in search of a better life, rather understandably, they obviously need basic amenities.  A car to get from A to B is a necessity for some of these people.  Underground expenses can be in excess of £6/day and therefore, a car could work out cheaper in the long run. 

These people come many different countries – namely; India, Pakistan, Poland, Nigeria, Ukraine and others.  Instead of doing the right thing of adopting British standards of driving and road laws they just assume their own and it PISSES ME OFF!

SIDE NOTE: Speaking of Polish people, why must the males of that land feel the need to be the most arrogant, cuntish ass bags that have roamed the Earth?  You come from a shit hole which I have been to and I genuinely thought it was a developing country, you all have a generic 6”1 height and #1 shaved head, massive nose and a malnourished, inbred look about you and you somehow think you are better than everyone else.  Also, you are tremendously racist.  I have no time for dicketry.  There are nice Poles, I’m sure, but I seem to have only met the racist, queue skipping assholes who are self proclaimed important dickheads. 

Anyway, I deviate.  I found my self, the other day, writing a note for the second time.  I was pulling into a car park near a cash machine to pay for the MOT of my car and some total pig fucking bastard had taken up two spaces.  I was in a hurry and there were no other parking spaces anywhere.  Aggravation would be a calamitous understatement.  As if that wasn’t bad enough, I was nearly crashed into on my way to the mechanic’s by some dude who decided to cut me off but, the instant rage which brewed was diffused after his somewhat sincere apology.  Nevertheless I took it upon myself to write this inconsiderate shit stuffed cunt a note giving him/her a piece of my mind -

Dear retarded driver,

Incase you didn’t realise, you are parked in TWO parking spaces.  If you drive like you park I would suggest killing yourself!!!  Cunt.

I placed it on the windscreen of this shitty Honda Accord and then I carried on with my life.  I must say, it did make me feel slightly better as I was having a shit day. I wish I had taken a picture.  

It is actually scary driving around in London.  I reckon it will be almost as bad a Deli soon.  Maybe I should just stop but, I know I won’t. 

Much love,

Jackson L. 

2 comments:

  1. so much anger...! 'cauldron of culture' was very poetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah - I know. What better place to vent though, eh? I was irate that day.

    Thank you for your comment on that line.

    Much love,

    Jackson L.

    ReplyDelete