Thursday 17 March 2011

Blogging.

I received an email earlier on this week.  The email was mainly about what my thoughts of him getting into blogging.  He sent me his link to his blog and I had a read through it. 

http://the-real-chat.blogspot.com/

I was confounded at how much culture and art is out there and I have not even scratched the surface.  It was this blog that opened my eyes to all of this.  It will do more so, I'm sure.

This person has been following my blog for some months now and fairly regularly emailing me very encouraging stuff.  I was flattered that he asked for my opinions on his blog first and it got me thinking about blogging in general.  To blog is, like most things in life, an art that no one has mastered.  There is always someone somewhere that will find the material in a blog appealing.  Though, it does seem like The Real Chat seamlessly keeps things fresh, compelling, delightful and comical. 

I find this blog very appealing and it makes me laugh a lot. 

I hope you guys enjoy this blog as much as I do.

Much love,

Jackson L.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments, you know I value your opinion. Your the pioneer here mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhahaha - Pioneer?! I wish! I too value your opinions.

    Much Love,

    Jackson L.

    ReplyDelete