Friday 23 September 2011

update....


Well I have not much to say of late.  I seem to be falling back into some sort of relatively normal semblance of routine again which took a while (following Ramadan).  I now just seem to be going to uni, the gym and work.  

I am prayer my tenure at university is coming to an end as I am getting really bored with it now.  There is not much for me to do at the moment and I can’t keep more atop of things even if I try.  And I have tried!  I am still, much to my anguish, still in the recruitment phase of my research.  It is also, unfortunately, well out of my control as I am offering people – with good incentive too – the chance to be screened and I have managed to get a decent number so far but it is not good enough at the moment for a research title.  Honestly, if you get offered something free of charge, why would you NOT take it?!  GOD!!! 

The gym has been pretty good recently.  Strength is on the up and customers at work have been complimenting me.  I am a jacked muhfucka!  One thing that has been pissing me off royally at the gym is the fact that several children – aged 13 to 16 years as well as adults who pretend to be serious about the gym incessantly talk shit to me!  I have not yet reached my targets to allow me to work on individual muscle groups and also my commitments elsewhere only give me time to go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week.  This means I must do full body workouts and cardio every time I go which means I need at least 3 hours to get through my stuff!  LEAVE ME A-FUCKING-LONE!!!  

Apart for that, I am a total boss in the gym.  Children look up to me and everyone else wishes they were me.  Even the women.  

Work has been good as well.  I have finally developed some strong bonds with some of my workmates – namely a French dude which has started to work there.  He is very French but very kool at the same time.  I know what you are thinking – ‘paradox!!!’  But seriously, he is a top guy.  In addition, a new girl has started who is a graduate from Oxford uni.  She is a real smart cookie with the most beautifully eloquent, posh English accent.  Neither of these people’s personalities offend me and I am able to hold more than just a moderately pleasing, food for thought type, conversation with both of them.  The girl in particular.  The Frenchman and I talk about everything from girls to games to sport.  Real guy stuff!  The girl is exceedingly able to have a deeply intellectual chat about virtually anything.  Thankfully, I can now call these people my work colleagues/comrades as I was losing my mind and silently resenting going to work as everyone else had the most inoffensive, boring, lacking in justified (if any) opinion, shit chat ever!
Things are looking up for the JLQ. 

I found out that my new life idol – Sonny Bill Williams (All Black) is a fellow Muslim.  He decided to convert in 2008 as he was displeased with the direction his life was taking.  I read a lot about his profile and some of the reasons he chose this faith and it was inspiring.  Well done him and I wish him all the best.  Might I add, he is the only person Muslim to ever wear an all Black jersey and to ever play international rugby while pursuing a professional boxing career.  He is awesome.  

In other news, I had a little laugh when reading the metro, as I do every morning, as I found that some retard was using her friend’s facebook pictures to seek revenge because her boyfriend dumped her.  She was using picture’s of her friend’s baby saying that she it was his child.  Sick, twisted bitch.  Of course the powers that be at facebook had nothing to say as they are a bunch of disgraceful wankers.  I am so glad I am without facebook.  Nearly six months to the good!  Yeah.  

Much love,

Jackson L.

No comments:

Post a Comment