Wednesday 14 September 2011

Iphone 5 release date?, Nintendo, RWC and a bit of footy too!


Well I was watching some former team mates play a very VERY frustrating game of Rugby this morning.  I received an email from one of them from down under which I thought was pretty kool.  Well, a win is a win for the ol’ Scots but, they will really have to step up in 11 days against Los Pumas.  That is a crucial game which could ensure their qualification – 2nd or 1st in the group depending on this result and how England fair in their coming games.  It is two from two so for now, job done for them at least.   It says a lot however, that this was the first game of the RWC this year without a try scored however, some great passages of play from both teams.  Samoa looked very physical and played some excellent Rugby to cruise to a 49-12 win over Namibia.  Canada edged past Tonga in a bruising but thrilling 25-20 encounter.  That was a good game. 

Milan managed to salvage a point from the Camp Nou last night with a 2-2 draw.  A late equaliser in injury time (DRAMA!!!) saw the Rossoneri snatch a point from the jaws of defeat.  This was without some of their key players – like Ibrahimovic.  Well done them.  Arsenal, as per usual, choked and they shared the points with their German counterparts.  I say ‘counterparts’ but Dortmund can actually win things like the Bundasliga.  I suppose a good point to take away for the gunners.  Chelsea managed a 2-0 win over Bayern Leverkusen.  Stamford Bridge welcomed back Michael Ballack.  Luiz and Mata put the goals in with Sturridge playing very well…..Gonna step up Torres?! 

Anyway, I love Nintendo.  I can’t put up any pictures as I am being closely scrutinised at the moment by my peers so check out this link.  I love you Ninty!

I have just read that the Iphone 5 will be out on the 21st of October (according to most reliable sources).  This will be the 5th iteration since it’s inception.  I am getting a little bored of waiting and skeptical of all these rumours.  Just hurry up and get it out Apple.  Get on with it! 

Apple are thinking they can sell up to 25 million units within the next year.  This is a surprisingly low estimation in my humble opinion.  I just hope it is not going to be like the Nintendo Wii – ie I won’t get one for months after it comes out due to high demand and low number of units!  After all this time waiting for it – the phone better run smoothly AND everyone who has been awaiting it’s arrival better get one!  

Much love, 
Jackson L.

No comments:

Post a Comment