Tuesday 20 September 2011

If New Zealand don't win....

If New Zealand do not win the Rugby World Cup this year I might actually eat my own penis.  The other day they played against a Japanese team that took France to the wire up until the last 10 minutes before France scored 3 tries in quick succession giving them a much more flattering scoreline and New Zealnd - having put the likes of Richie McCaw and Dan Carter to rest as well as Sonny Bill Williams on the bench - still came out 83-7 to the good.  Tries were coming thick as fast for the All Blacks.  13 tries and 11 different scorers.  That is fucking insane! 

This is truly life and death for New Zealand.  for New Zealand not winning the World Cup this year would be like Brazil having only won the Football world cup once and never again and still have the same strong squads with the pedigree for world domination.  Come on All Blacks!  You have been ranked the no.1 team for the last 4 years - do yourselves justice and fit the tag!  Your nation are depending on you.  It is an obesession.  You MUST win.

"I die, I die. I live, I live."  It is a matter of life and death. 

Much ove,

Jackson L.

No comments:

Post a Comment