Monday 3 October 2011

I wouldn't say no...

Here are some things that I would love to have in my life -


Good accessories.  Salt and pepper have never looked so kool! 


Cool cushion!  I have always said I want biscuit cushions. 

This is legitimately thee most epic clock I have ever laid eyes on. 


Now that I have a Samsung Tablet I have my own bookstore on it.  I would happily fill this bookshelf with any books though.  I would look like the most learned man on Earth. 


IDEA STOLEN!!!  This will be my children's crib.  I, firstly, have the simple task of finding someone fucked up enough to want to procreate with me.  Easy. 


It may be a new ploy used by paedophiles to lure children to their house of fun but, even the most boring adult in the world would slide downstairs! 


If you don't think this is genius then you should get the fuck off my page, mate! 


This is my Settee where I have entertained many worldly people, famous and infamous....IN MY MIND!!!


Classic.


Would it be weird if fish watch you have sex?  Who cares??!  This is just delightful.  That is until the great white will break the glass to get to it's meal.  Up until then - bedtime would be so sweet! 


It would be much greater if our countryside were littered with these pylons rather than the eyesores that currently haunt our lands. 


I think I will start simple first as I, most of all, want my long hair back. 


Much love, 

Jackson L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment