Friday 3 December 2010

UGG boots

Once again, as always, I was on the tube on my way to be educated on a higher level when I found myself in a slightly less crammed carriage (thanks snow) and I witnessed a distinctly unappealing girl standing about 3 feet away from myself and she was only made even more tragically horrific due to those HIDEOUS Ugg boots

Apparently they are unisex but I am not, as a human being, going to be seen wearing that shit! I would rather be a destitute!

So to add insult to insult (as for me wearing those in my presence in a fucking MASSIVE offense which should have the consequence of those seen in public wearing them to be put down!) she began to address the entire carriage about the cons of wearing these grotesque, repugnant boots in the snow.  She initiated this with a complaint about how insanely soaked through these boots, retailing at an average of £90 - £150!

After listening to this pathetic excuse of human existence ramble on for close to 15 minutes about how terrible they are to wear in the snow but then explain how much she loves them, literally half the carriage, myself included, of course, began to badger her with questions about her stupidity which in turn left approximately 50+ people in this carriage stupefied.  I decided to go on a rant in front of everyone myself and proceeded to explain:

'Can I just first of all say that you are awfully brave to have come out and face this weather in those boots let alone discuss to a carriage full of people who were bored shitless by your little social experiment.  I am a man who gives credit where credit is due.  However, I must share my opinions with you as you shared your lamentable opinions with me.  I would like to point out that these boots are without fail the most disgustingly aberrant item of footwear I have ever laid eyes on.  I also think that it is a painful tragedy that in the UK these are socially acceptable.  I did not think Britain would get much shitter but obviously I have been catastrophically incorrect.  And it is afflictive to the point where I think I may get cancer.

You only needed to take a look outside and perhaps have made the suggestion to yourself that these were not the most appropriate boots to wear on a day like this, no?  Well done genius.

The weather of late has been rather harsh and the fact that you decided to wear a non-water proof item on your feet really goes to show your intelligence....or lack thereof.  I would like to convey my happiness that this has occurred in your life and I hope it would have taught you a lesson to not spend copious amounts of money on such silly looking ugly, ugly, abhorrent boots on the basis of their comfort alone. 

You are a really stupid idiot.  I hope you do not make anymore fuckheaded decisions like this in your life anymore; otherwise you will struggle in life. 

Thank you for listening.' 

Needless to say, it felt very good and several people did give the girl pitiful looks.  The girl did not say anything after that.

Flawless victory. 

Please, if you are thinking about buying Ugg boots, don’t.  They are just awful and a complete turn off. 

Much love,

Jackson L.

6 comments:

  1. i concur, unfortunately there are many foolish women who think UGGs are attractive or worth the >£100 but thankfully i have a tiny bit of intelligence and have known from day one that not only are they UGGly but also crap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, clearly you have more than just a tiny bit of intelligence. To not go out and buy a pair for one and I actually did laugh out loud at the 'UGGly' comment. :D

    Thank you for your words.

    Much love,

    Jackson L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never understood why ugg boots exist. they are literally the worst footwear ever to have been invented. i dont understand why people want to look like they have clubbed feet

    ReplyDelete
  4. My apologies for a very late reply. I have been on holiday of late and this has been the only chance I have had to check my blog in a while and just saw your comment.

    I completely agree! I don't know what the Aussies were thinking because usually they introduce much needed, cool and classic culture to the world. The uggs do not befall any of these traits.

    Happy new year!

    Much love,

    Jackson L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know this is quite an old blog, having caught the train this morning on my daily comute, i was walking behind this girl wearing the worst footwear ever.. she was wearing the Uggly boots. ihave noticed that to this day, i have never seen anyone who wears these hideous boots wear them properly. they really emphasise how shitly people walk, making them look crippled. that jackson, grinds my gears. i wanted to point and laugh but decided i should comment on ur blog instead as u would also appreciate how silly these children look with their Uggly boots. that is all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh! I wish Ugg just did not exist. I have tried to spread the good word of telling people that they are thee worst things to have ever been produced to which I get the common response of "They are comfortable." .....Sleeping all day would be comfortable, but it's not good for u, BITCH!

    Much love,

    Jackson L.

    ReplyDelete