Thursday 5 July 2012

Train home and thoughts on the Olympics 2012

On my way home for a temporary period.  It is a little unfortunate that have HaD to come home earlier than I would have liked to - essentially the avoid the Olympics (I shall discuss why in a moment).

Anyway, on the train I have the tragic misfortune of being sat within an earshot of the most pretentious cunt hair in the fucking universe! I don't mind people making polite conversations on journeys such as the one I'm currently on....in fact I believe it is a lost art.  What did we ever do pre technology on long journeys?? You can only read the papers for so long.... so talk! I encourage you to engage in conversation but, not when you are constantly talking yourself up or speaking audibly with the phone to your ear even thought you probably didn't even get a fucking call!

"Yeah she invited Mr other island which is awesome!"

This is one of many quotes which I had the severe displeasure of hearing.  Well, you pretentious motherfucker, you are travelling to Glasgow - Britain's poor man - on standard class with Virgin trains.

Well done you ya fucking knob! While talking to the young family seated near him he conveyed is love for many of the Asian capitol cities he visited during his "massive tour of Asia" including Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand etc. When he was asked about Kuala Lumpur he woefully responds with "Where's that?" I'm not even joking, I legitimately smacked my had against my head in a disgusted manner. He later explained that he was from a small, secluded hillbilly butt fuck town on he outskirts of Glasgow where they have no electricity, hot water or have any knowledge of what the Fucking internet is! This place is known as Ayr. Explains it all. I even took a photo of the monstrous cunt and tweeted it out of sheer disgust. You will find that he is fat and crap and most definitely bad at sports even though he may have only vague interest in sports like cricket and polo to make him appear cultured and interesting but in actuality is a complete fucktard who just likes to say shit to please people. I have been on the train a little over 2 hours and he has already surpassed anybody I have ever met or known of in terms of knobbish douchery. With regards to the Olympics games which has found it's way to London this year, I desperately wanted to be out of London for it, London is already insanely busy. Road works are taking the piss, public transport is sub par at best and in addition, they have added an Olympic lane on the roads of London for VIPs and athletes...I want to be on this lane, find the symbol and piss all over it because I don't give a fuckshit. That's right "fuckshit". Its so much powerful, don't you agree? How dumb as the Olympics? Some of the events are such non-things...javelin throwing - essentially throw a spear as far as you can...you know we have guns, right? No one uses spears for anything anymore. Shot put....you basically threw a 5kg pebble far. Good for you. Olympic marathon runners - unless you run marathons for charities there is literally no fucking reason to run such excessive amounts! There is keeping fit, healthy, losing weight etc and then there is jut plain sad. You ran 26.2 miles in 3 hours? I drove it in half an hour. Don't you feel like a shite bag now? Go on start crying. Go on. There are so many more but I just can't be arsed talking about it. Don't get me wrong, some are good. Some. The worst thing is they get the nations of the world to descend upon one city to compete in bullshit like shooting and everyone goes fucking ape shit for it! Why? I'm hungry. I'm getting food and is all continue my journey rather irate at the counts I'm surrounded by. Much love, Jackson L

No comments:

Post a Comment